Our business complies with the principles to ensure all your personal information remains confidential, protected and maintained.
– We will notify the purpose of collecting information in advance or at the time.
– We only collect and use the personal information conforming to the corporate objectives.
– None of the personal data is shared with a third party unless required by the law.
– We only collect personal information in compliance with the law and on consent of the concerned individual.
– Personal information that is irrelevant, incomplete, outdated, inaccurate or non-compliant with the law shall be nullified.
– We ensure maximum protection of the personal data against misuse, theft or loss, unauthorised access, disclosure, duplication and/or modification.